Pattaya is a famous city in Bangkok, popular among the tourists for its mesmerizing beaches, adrenaline pumping adventures, amusement parks and the luxurious beach side resorts. Tourists flock the city from around the world for a memorable beach vacation.
Visitors to the city have a huge variety of stay options to choose from. It is preferable to book stay in the luxurious 4 star resort in Pattaya to enjoy your vacation in the city. The resort is easily reachable from the airport and also is close to the sightseeing attractions.
Top attractions in Pattaya that are must-visit places for the tourists
- Walking Street – The popular shopping street is located at the end of Pattaya’s beach road. The colourful street is filled with cafes, restaurants, beers and other entertainment options that are open from six in the evening. Tourists staying at the leisure 4 star resort in Pattaya can visit the walking street easily and enjoy the beautiful environment.
- Sanctuary of Truth – The imposing teak construction displays the cultural heritage of Thailand. The sanctuary has carvings on wood related to ancient mythology and displays the craftsmanship of Thai sculptors.
- Tiffany Cabaret show – The most sought after and popular show is held in a grand theatre. The spectacular hour-long show has a number of presentations ranging from bollywood musicals, Korean fan dance, Graceful Thai dance, Broadway show tunes and slapstick burlesque. Tourists to Pattaya should not miss this one of a kind cabaret show.
- Big Buddha Hill – The big Buddha is the biggest Buddha statue in the region. The imposing Buddha statue is positioned 100 metres above sea level and visitors can get breath-taking views of the beautiful beaches and the city from the peak.
- Water parks- Pattaya has a number of water parks that offer the best rides. Ramayana water park, Cartoon Network Amazone Water Park, Pattaya Park and Splashdown Waterpark, are some of the famous parks in the city. The luxurious 4 star resort in pattaya is located to the close to the Ramayana and Cartoon Network Water parks. They can be easily reachable by a short taxi ride.
Tourists can enjoy their stay at the boutique 4 star resort in Pattaya amidst the luxurious and serene setting and also visit the famous attractions of the city located nearby the resort.