The M.A. Organizational Leadership will take between 1 year and 20 months for a total of 33 credits. Students will take one or two 7-week courses at a time. Learning activities will involve approximately 10 to 14 hours of the student’s time investment each week. It is suggested that students working full time take only one course at a time.
You will be supported through virtual classroom sessions with your professors and classmates, and through experientially-focused assignments that connect you with fellow students.
- ORGL 600: Personal Development Skills Process Group (3 units)
- ORGL 601: Organizational Leadership and Character Development (3 units)
- ORGL 602: Building Healthy Culture and Performance (3 units)
- ORGL 603: Leadership Styles, Neuroscience and Emotional Intelligence (3 units)
- ORGL 604: Leading Change and Motivation (3 units)
- ORGL 605: Team Building, Conflict Management and Managing Difficult People (3 units)
- ORGL 606: Leadership and Transformation (3 units)
- ORGL 607: Decision Making, Creativity and Problem Solving (3 units)
- ORGL 608: Capstone Seminar in Organizational Leadership (3 units)
Elective Courses - Choose two courses
- EXCC 607: Group Coaching (3 units)
- EXCC 609: Advanced Theories in Organizational Design and Development (3 units)
- ORGL 610: Leadership and Organizational Assessment (3 units)
- ORGL 611: Systems and Project Management (3 units)
For course descriptions, please see the Academic Catalog.