Here at the Townsend Institute, we understand that your time is limited. You need a bachelor’s degree option that fits your schedule and can be completed relatively fast. Students with an Associate's degree may earn their Organization Psychology degree online in as little as 24 months. The accelerated courses are only 7 weeks long and taken sequentially one at a time.
As a part of completing 120 total units and earning your bachelor's degree, you will take the following 42 units listed below. Elective courses in other CUI adult education program majors are options for acquiring your total required units to graduate.
If you don't meet the admissions requirements to start the upper division courses immediately, our General Education courses can serve as your starting point. As soon as you have completed 45 GE units, you can transition directly into Organizational Psychology.
- ACCM 100: Competence and Character Model for Personal and Professional Growth (3 units)
- IOP 305: Christianity and Contemporary Culture (3 units)
- IOP 308: Human Resource Strategies and Applications (3 units)
- IOP 311: Writing in the Workplace (3 units)
- IOP 327: Organizational Behavior (3 units)
- IOP 345: Social Psychology (3 units)
- IOP 381: Methods of Research and Statistical Analysis (3 units)
- IOP 411: Employee Motivation and Attitude Theory (3 units)
- IOP 415: Organizational Consulting (3 units)
- IOP 421: Measurement Of Human Performance (3 units)
- IOP 431: Training and Talent Development (3 units)
- IOP 483: Business Ethics (3 units)
- IOP 490: Organization Development and Change Theory (3 units)
- IOP 491: Industrial-Organizational Professional Development Seminar I (3 units)
- IOP 492: Industrial-Organizational Professional Development Seminar II (3 units)
For course descriptions, please see the Academic Catalog.